Dr. Mary Morrell is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Dr. Morrell specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Morrell tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
State University of New York Health Science Center
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1988
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1988
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, General Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- University of Pittsburgh Trauma Orthopedic
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Trauma at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Ruth Jacks Orthopedic Society, American Medical Association, Illinois State Medical Society, Chicago Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Spending Time Listening to Patients and Works to Have a Good Relationship with Them
Hobbies / Sports
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- St. Alexiuf Medical Center
- North West Community Hospital
Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D.'s Practice location
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007Get Direction
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morrell
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Dr. Michael Gitelis M.D.2350 ROYAL BLVD ELGIN IL 60123
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.4646 North Marine Drive Chicago Illinois 60640
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Robert James Fink M.D.7200 N Western Ave-Floor 2 Chicago IL 60645
- Dr. Joseph Louis D'Silva MD4801 West Peterson Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Thomas Edward Baier MD105 N Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031