John L. Chen, DO, obtained his medical degree in 2003, from Touro University California College Of Osteopathic Medicine. He then completed a residency at the University of Florida, and fellowship at the University of South California. He has since become a member of the American Association of Anesthesiologists and credits his success to persistence and hard work. Today Dr. Chen is practicing anesthesiology at Anesthesia Medical Group of Riverside, in Riverside, California.
Education and Training
Touro University California College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
- Surgically treated cervical myelopathy: a functional outcome comparison study between multilevel anterior cervical decompression fusion with instrumentation and posterior laminoplasty.
- Does Navigation Improve Accuracy of Placement of Pedicle Screws in Single-level Lumbar Degenerative Spondylolisthesis?: A Comparison Between Free-hand and Three-dimensional O-Arm Navigation Techniques.
- Salmonella Typhi Vertebral Osteomyelitis and Epidural Abscess.
- University of Florida
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital; New York, New York
- University of Southern California
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Persistence
Favorite professional publications
- Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital
Dr. John L. Chen D.O.'s Practice location
Riverside, California 92506Get Direction
FONTANA, CA 92335Get Direction
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John L. Chen D.O. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John L. Chen D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can be a painful, irritating, and an uncomfortable condition. About 90 percent of the world's current population will develop hemorrhoids at least once in their lives. Living with hemorrhoids can be difficult and painful, but following these tips can make your experience easier and help...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Andrew Warren Hesseltine MD1850 E Washington St Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Jordan Graybill M.D.11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Thong Duy Vu MD7160 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Henry Gonzalez M.D.999 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Alamelu Subbu Nagappan MD7160 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Anne Cipta M.D.11406 Loma Linda Dr Loma Linda CA 92354