Dr. Timothy David Faul MD
Anesthesiologist611 St. Landry Street Lafayette Louisiana, 70506
Timothy David Faul, MD, received his medical degree in 1996 from Louisiana State University School Of Medicine in New Orleans, followed by his residency at Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation Hospital. Since beginning his career, Dr. Faul has become a member of the Louisiana Society of Anesthesiology, the American Society of Anesthesiology and the Louisiana State Medical Society; he credits his success to the example set by his parents. Today he is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology at Louisiana State University, and practices at Professional Anesthesia Services in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1996
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1996
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Lousiana State University -
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Anesthesiology
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation Program
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Louisiana Society of Anesthesiology, American Society of Anesthesiology, Louisiana State Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- The Example Set by his Parents and the Work Ethic they Instilled in him
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with Family
Dr. Timothy David Faul MD's Practice location
Lafayette, Louisiana 70506Get Direction
Dr. Timothy David Faul MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faul
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Relax in These Eight Great Nursing Careers
Stress is how the body and brain respond to demands. Every type of demand on the body, like exercise, school, significant life changes, exercise, and work can be stressful and impact one's health. Many jobs are traumatic and affect one's life and burnout rate. The nursing profession is demanding,...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Keri Copponex M.D.4212 W CONGRESS ST LAFAYETTE LA 70506
- Dr. Robert R Theard MD611 Saint Landry St Lafayette LA 70506
- Cynthia Deaun Sherwood MDUmc Anesthesiology Lafayette LA 70506
- Dr. James S Maddux MD611 Saint Landry St Lafayette LA 70506
- Dr. Walter A Glod MD611 Saint Landry St Lafayette LA 70506
- Dr. Robert K Faul MD611 Saint Landry St Lafayette LA 70506