Pediatric care from birth to college covering all aspects of care including breastfeeding, development and behavioral concerns.
Education and Training
Ohio State University School of Medicine
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Professional Society Memberships
- Columbus Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Running
- Ohio State University Medical Center and Dublin Methodist Hospital
Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dublin, OH 43016Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ricciardo
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD17853 State Route 31N Marysville Ohio 43040
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Wade Wallace Wilde MD55 Clairedan Dr. Powell OH 43065
- Dr. Michael R Franks MD35 Clairedan Dr Powell OH 43065