Pediatric care from birth to college covering all aspects of care including breastfeeding, development and behavioral concerns.
Education and Training
Ohio State University School of Medicine
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Professional Society Memberships
- Columbus Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Family Support
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Running
Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dublin, OH 43016Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ricciardo
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO3691 RIDGE MILL DR HILLIARD OH 43026
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD4074 Gantz Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD1021 Country Club Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Bruce Robert Mirvis M.D.1070 Polaris Pkwy Columbus OH 43240
- Dr. Denise L Blocker MD655 AFRICA RD WESTERVILLE OH 43082