Dr. Asraf Khan is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Dr. Khan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Khan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Des Moines
- Nassau County Medical Center
- Michigan Medical Center
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Michigan Osteopathic Associates, American Osteopathic Associates, American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiologists, American Association of Pain Management
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work
- Crittenton Hospital and Medical Center
Asraf I. Khan's Practice location
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Asraf I. Khan | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Asraf I. Khan's reviewsWrite Review
- Brain Fluid Build-Up May Be Observed in Young Children with Autism
According to a recent study, children with autism ages 2 to 4 have around 15% more fluid build-up between their skull and brain, as opposed to their typical peers. Based on the researchers’ findings, the excess fluid may indicate an early warning sign for autism, thereby possibly helping to...
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Sharon D. Minott M.D.2300 Haggerty Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48323
- Dr. Anand Thakur MD15945 19 Mile Rd Charter Twp of Clinton MI 48038
- Dr. Viji V. Thomas MD39651 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Timothy J Schmale MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Craig T Hartrick MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Willard S Stenz DO1000 Harrington St Mount Clemens MI 48043