Dr. Ian Fisher is a radiologist practicing in Round Lake Beach, Illinois. Dr. Fisher specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Diagnostic Radiology; Resurrection Med Ctr, Transitional Year
- Rush University Medical Center
- Resurrection Hospital
- Evanston North Western Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Radiological Society of North America, Chicago Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Perseverance, Hard Work, and a Little bit of Luck
Ian M. Fisher MD's Practice location
Round Lake Beach, Illinois 60073Get Direction
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL 60014Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ian M. Fisher MD | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ian M. Fisher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fisher
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Linda Dew M.D.1641 Foster Circle Algonquin Illinois 60102
- Gustavo A. Espinosa1696 North St. Andrew Vernon Hills Illinois 60061
- Juanito T. Baladad18 Forest Lane South Barrington Illinois 60010
- Kirby P Clark M.D.1875 University Ave Dubuque IA 52001
- Jasmina P Oberhaus DO801 S Milwaukee Road Libertyville IL 60048
- Evan S. Oblonsky M.D.1051 W Rand Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004