Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS
Dentist2185 Woodlane Drive Woodbury Minnesota, 55125
Dr. James Erlandson is a Dentist practicing in Woodbury, Minnesota. Dr. Erlandson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Dental evidence for prehistoric dietary change on the northern Channel Islands, California.
- Evidence for an extraterrestrial impact 12,900 years ago that contributed to the megafaunal extinctions and the Younger Dryas cooling.
- The protracted Holocene extinction of California's flightless sea duck (Chendytes lawi) and its implications for the Pleistocene overkill hypothesis.
- Paleocoastal marine fishing on the Pacific Coast of the Americas: perspectives from Daisy Cave, California.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, St. Pauls District Dental Society, Dakota County Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication, and Treating his Patients Thoroughly
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading and Dining Out
Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS's Practice location
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch4252 3rd St Ne Minneapolis MN 55421
- Chase Seubert6545 France Ave. S., Suite 585 Edina MN 55435
- Dr. Steven R. Hagerman DDS1605 W. Minnehaha Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Solongo Purev D.M.D.4820 Minnetonka Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Norah Hoverson D.D.S.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Kristen Eklund DDS5677 147th St N Hugo Minnesota 55038