Dr. Eugenia Kardaris is a Dentist practicing in Chesterfield, Missouri. Dr. Kardaris specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Eugenia Kardaris Other's Expert Contributions
Definitely visit your dentist so he/she can diagnose the cause of sensitivity. Avoid acidic food and use toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Thanks READ MORE
I never came across any study confirming that salt brightens teeth, so I would not do it. Thanks for your question. READ MORE
- 'Women's Award,' University of Missouri
- VA Healthcare System - Jesse Brown
- University of Illinois
- Northwestern University
- Washington University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, International Association for Orthodontics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Knowledge, Confidence, Passion for the Industry
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Volleyball, Traveling
- Washington University
- Saint John's Mercy Medical Center
Eugenia Kardaris's Practice location
Chesterfield, Missouri 63005Get Direction
CHESTERFIELD, MO 63005Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Eugenia Kardaris | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Eugenia Kardaris's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Robert Thomure D.D.S.200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019
- Gregory Kraner DDS2428 Woodson Rd Saint Louis MO 63114