Dr. Eric Gordon is a Dentist practicing in Red Bank, New Jersey. Dr. Gordon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow- Greater NYAP, Gnathological Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Golfing, Hiking, Outdoor Activities
- Monmouth Medical Center
Dr. Eric M. Gordon D.M.D's Practice location
Red Bank, New Jersey 7701 Get Direction
RED BANK, NJ 07701 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric M. Gordon D.M.D | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric M. Gordon D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S. 479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D. 171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882
- Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS 305 W 28th St New York New York 10001
- Dr. Hanna Esther Bresler DMD 668 Westwood Avenue Long Branch New Jersey 7740
- Dr. William W. Bongiorno DDS 1278 72nd St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Robert Michael Hersh DMD 5524 Fillmore Avenue Brooklyn New York 11234