Dr. Michael Neuwirth MD
Orthopedist10 Union Square East Suite 5P New York New York, 10003
Dr. Michael Neuwirth is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New York, New York. Dr. Neuwirth specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Neuwirth tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1974
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 2010-2012 New York Super Doctors
- Herniated Disc, Kyphosis, Laminectomy And More
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Kings County Hospital Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Scoliosis Research Society, North American Spine Society, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
- Exceptional Training, Attention to Deal, and Commitment to Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Michael Neuwirth MD's Practice location
New York, New York 10003Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10029Get Direction
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Michael Neuwirth MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neuwirth
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Dr. Steven Sheskier M. D.95 University Pl New York New York 10003
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Alexander Golant M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Ivan J Fernandez-madrid MD205 East 16th Street New York NY 10003
- Dr. Frank Johann Schwab MD303 2nd Avenue New York NY 10003
- Dr. Adam M Lazzarini M.D.95 University Pl New York NY 10003