Dr. Brian Le is a Dentist practicing in Spring, Texas. Dr. Le specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dentistry
- Cedar Park, Texas, Orthodontics
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Honored and Privileged to be a Successful Dentist in Texas
Hobbies / Sports
- Movies, Volleyball, Exercise
Brian Le's Practice location
Spring, Texas 77380Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Brian Le | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Brian Le's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Clifton B. Baldwin DDS5258 LOUETTA RD STE 100 SPRING TX 77379
- Dr. Arezo Zarghouni DDS14119 Steubner Airline Rd Houston TX 77069
- Dr. Annette F Mata-murphy DDS, MPH11626 TC Jester Blvd Houston Texas 77067
- Dr. Brett Murphey D.D.S.1400 Research Forest Dr Shenandoah TX 77381
- Dr. Jimmy F. Pinner D.D.S.19708 Nw Fwy Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Alan Arthur Moore DDS701 Everett St Conroe TX 77301