GPR in Endodontics, Worked Part Time as a Endodontist
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University
Professional Society Memberships
- Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Quality Patient Care, Training and Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Basketball, Soccer, Spending Time with his Three Beautiful Children
Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lincoln Park, Michigan 48146Get Direction
LINCOLN PARK, MI 48146Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Fadi Samman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.5645 N SHELDON RD CANTON MI 48187
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 W 12 MILE RD SOUTHFIELD MI 48034
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.42000 6 Mile Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. Nida Alshaikh DDS10645 W Warren Ave Dearborn MI 48126