Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.
Orthopedist30 Hope Drive Suite 2400 Hershey Pennsylvania, 17033
Vagmin P. Vora, MD, is one of Hershey, PA's leaders in spinal surgery. He specializes in spinal deformities and pediatric scoliosis. He is a widely studied surgeon, who has multiple fellowships completed in 3 countries. Originating from India, he is now established in 3 different Penn State Hershey locations.
Education and Training
Topiwala National Medical College
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Orthopedics Department -
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Pediatric Orthopedics), Cornell University Medical College (Spinal Surgery)
Professional Society Memberships
- Pennsylvania Medical Society, Dauphin County Medical Society, Association of Spine Surgeons of India, Indian Orthopedic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Persistence and Perseverance
Hobbies / Sports
- Spectator Sports
Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033Get Direction
HUMMELSTOWN, PA 17036Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11201Get Direction
Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vora
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Dr. Steven M. DeLuca D.O.3399 TRINDLE RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Dr. Clifton Hancock M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Henry Aidoo Boateng M.D.30 HOPE DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Raymond Edward Dahl D.O.3399 TRINDLE RD CAMP HILL PA 17011
- Dr. Amanda L. Walker M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jason G. Dalling M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033