Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.
Orthopedist30 Hope Drive Suite 2400 Hershey Pennsylvania, 17033
Vagmin P. Vora, MD, is one of Hershey, PA's leaders in spinal surgery. He specializes in spinal deformities and pediatric scoliosis. He is a widely studied surgeon, who has multiple fellowships completed in 3 countries. Originating from India, he is now established in 3 different Penn State Hershey locations.
Education and Training
Topiwala National Medical College
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Orthopedics Department -
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Pediatric Orthopedics), Cornell University Medical College (Spinal Surgery)
Professional Society Memberships
- Pennsylvania Medical Society, Dauphin County Medical Society, Association of Spine Surgeons of India, Indian Orthopedic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Persistence and Perseverance
Hobbies / Sports
- Spectator Sports
Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033Get Direction
HUMMELSTOWN, PA 17036Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11201Get Direction
Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vora
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Tamara Kimberlee Pylawka M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Clifton Hancock M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Henry Aidoo Boateng M.D.30 HOPE DR HERSHEY PA 17033
- Dr. Amanda L. Walker M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jason G. Dalling M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Michael Darowish M.D.30 Hope Dr Hershey PA 17033