Additional Address and Phone:
197 Ridgedale Avenue
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Education and Training
Texas A&M University College of Medicine
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD's Expert Contributions
Almost everyone has experienced some form of pain in their lifetime but imagine the worst possible pain that is present 24 hours a day. Chronic pain sufferers often exhaust all modalities of pain treatment such as multiple surgeries and high doses of narcotic medications, which may lead to...
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center Program
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
Following in his Fathers Footsteps, Being Married to an Orthopedic Surgeon, and Having Lived and Worked in Developing Countries
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Swimming, Water Polo, Martial Arts
Favorite professional publications
- The Pain Medicine Journal
- St. Anthony's Community Hospital
- Saint Clare's Health System
Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD's Practice location
Goshen, New York 10924Get Direction
CEDAR KNOLLS, NJ 07927Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prvulovic
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- Charley Horse: Prevention and Treatment
What is Charley Horse?A charley horse is commonly referred to as muscle spasms, which can occur in any of the muscles present in the body, but most commonly in the legs. These muscle spasms are experienced as uncomfortable contractions of the muscles. If these contracting muscles do not relax even...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- Dr. Nelson Aaron MD70 Dubois St Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Syed Hosain MD70 Dubois St Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Kunjan N. Patel MD226 E. Main St Middletown NY 10940
- Dr. Aleksey Kuklov M.D.70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Dr. Ebubechukwu Oluchi Nwigwe M.D.226 E Main St Middletown NY 10940
- Dr. Stephen G Solomon MD226 E Main St Middletown NY 10940