Dr. Travis Van Dyke is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Orlando, Florida. Dr. Van Dyke specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Van Dyke tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Tulane University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
- Personalized, Quality Care, and Being Active in the Community
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Coaching Soccer, Water Activities, Spending Time with Family
- Orlando Health Hospital Systems
- Sand Lake Surgery Center
Travis B. Van Dyke's Practice location
Orlando, Florida 32806 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Travis B. Van Dyke | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Travis B. Van Dyke's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Friedman M.D. 1400 South Orlando Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789
- Dr. Geoffrey Stewart M.D. 1131 South Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Steven E Weber DO 7350 Sandlake Commons Boulevard Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. John A. Papa M.D. 1285 Orange Ave Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Harald J Henningsen MD 604 Oak Commons Blvd Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Mark W Munro MD 22 W Underwood St Orlando FL 32806