Jeffrey I. Fayerman, DMD, is owner of Aqua Dental in Randolph, Massachusetts. The practice features aspects of preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry; this includes fillings, crowns, and dental implants. Dr. Fayerman loves creating beautiful smiles for his patients and has an excellent aesthetic eye. From his beginnings in the Ukraine to Tufts University to opening his practice, Dr. Fayerman has over 20 years of dental experience.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Association, South Shore Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Persistence, Family Support, Great Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Traveling
Jeffrey I. Fayerman's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jeffrey I. Fayerman | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jeffrey I. Fayerman's reviewsWrite Review
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Mukunda Dogiparthi DMD319 Lynnway Lynn MA 01901
- Dr. Ronald T. Plotka Other239 Humphrey St Swampscott Massachusetts 01907
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.21 Totman St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.36 Chauncy St Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Maria Lourdes Longo D.M.D.1037 Beacon St Brookline Massachusetts 02446