Dr. James Ray is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Clermont, Florida. Dr. Ray specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ray tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1979
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 1979
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Orthopedic Surgery; Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Orthopedic Surgery
- Orlando Health Care Systems
- Orlando Health Care Systems
- University of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Association, Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
Fortunate to Have Good Mentors
- Southlake Hospital
Dr. James M. Ray M.D.'s Practice location
Clermont, Florida 34711Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34110Get Direction
Clermont, FL 34711Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James M. Ray M.D. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James M. Ray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Ronald Moore Chase M.D.97 Amity Street Brooklyn New York 11201
- Dr. Paul A. Dowdy MD2113 Ruby Red Road Clermont Florida 34714
- Dr. Donald J Perry MD2051 Mayo Drive Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Steven E Weber DO7350 Sandlake Commons Boulevard Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Jon H Radnothy DO2051 Mayo Drive Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Ayman Ahmad Daouk MD7300 Sandlake Commons Blvd Orlando FL 32819