Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS
Dentist9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland, 21133
Thirty Years in Nursing in Geriatrics Dentistry. US Army Reserve
Education and Training
University of Maryland
Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS's Expert Contributions
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- Maryland State Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Caring for People, Treating Patients
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS's Practice location
Randallstown, Maryland 21133Get Direction
Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shemer
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Alberto Alejandro DMD2200 Kernan Dr. Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Dean George Gekas D.D.S.20 W Aylesbury Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Isata Panda20 E Timonium Rd, Ste 210 Lutherville- Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Peter M. Tan DDS2480 LLEWELLYN AVE FORT GEORGE G MEADE MD 20755
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S.3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207
- Dr. Anshu Goyal DMD9650 Santiago Rd Columbia MD 21045