Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS
Dentist9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland, 21133
Thirty Years in Nursing in Geriatrics Dentistry. US Army Reserve
Education and Training
University of Maryland
Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS's Expert Contributions
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- Maryland State Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Caring for People, Treating Patients
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS's Practice location
Randallstown, Maryland 21133Get Direction
Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shemer
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S.3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207
- Alberto Alejandro DMD2200 Kernan Dr. Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Paul R. Miller D.D.S.7711 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. William Martin D.D.S.8417 Bellona Ln Towson MD 21204
- Mervyn F. Pinerman10778 Hickory Ridge Road Columbia Maryland 21044
- Alison P. Riddle-Fletcher3320 St. Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207