Richard F. Rowley, MD is a Radiologist who specializes in Diagnostic Ultrasound and Diagnostic Radiology with Albany Advanced Imaging. Dr. Rowley graduated from Duke University in 1982. He completed his residency and internship at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Rowley is affiliated with Saint Peters Hospital and Saratoga Hospital. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, the American College of Radiology, the American College of Physician Executives, and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale - New Haven Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology, American College of Physician Executives, American Roentgen Ray Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Enjoys What he Does, Finds his Field Interesting
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Hiking, Biking
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Richard F. Rowley M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, New York 12208Get Direction
ALBANY, NY 12208Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Richard F. Rowley M.D. | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Richard F. Rowley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Ralph Clement Darling MD391 Myrtle Avenue Albany New York 12208
- Angel Fermin M.D.600 McClellan Street Schenectady New York 12304
- Christopher S. Bang D.O.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Eric S. Korenman M.D.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Ceceleta Yvonne Maitland MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Frederic Jon Hellwitz MD711 Troy Schenectady Rd Latham NY 12110