I have a private solo practice, specializing in Periodontics and Implant Surgery. I use the most current technology available to treat all aspects of periodontal disease, cosmetic periodontal surgery, and implant placement. This technology includes a Waterlase laser, a Perioscope to provide vision below the gumline without surgery, a digital scope for better visualization, Snap-On temporary teeth during implant treatment, and electronic insurance submission and digital radiography. All of these techniques and technologies are employed so that I can provide the best periodontal and implant care in a nurturing, pain-free, least stressful environment and know that my patients are receiving optimal care.
Education and Training
Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Professor, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery -
- University of Pennsylvania
Professional Society Memberships
- Washington State Society of Periodontists, American Academy of Periodontology, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Articles and Publications
- 'Regenerative therapy using Gore-Tex membranes.' Compendium of Dental Education
What do you attribute your success to?
- Evaluating the patient as a whole person, listening to patients and how they live their lives
- Dr. Gold is a fundraiser for the SmileTrain organization, supporting surgeries to correct cleft lip and cleft palate in children all over the world. She has also donated time working with the Northwest Dental Van; providing care to the under served and patients without insurance.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Maui, Hawaii
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Gardening, Yoga, Exercise
Favorite professional publications
- International Journal of Periodontal and Restorative Dentistry
Beth A. Gold's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Beth A. Gold | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Beth A. Gold's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Anthony Lister Hewlett D.D.S.9628 271st NW Stanwood WA 98292
- Dr. Luke Douglas Daining D.D.S.19108 33rd Ave West Lynnwood WA 98036
- Dr. Mark A Janczakowski DDS18905 33rd Ave W Lynnwood WA 98036
- Dr. Julia Mcgary DDS505 Cedar Ave Marysville WA 98270
- Mrs. Kathryn Lynn Jagow D.D.S22905 56th Avenue West Mountlake Terrace WA 98043
- Brian A Martina D.D.S.722 Avenue D Snohomish WA 98290