Keith P. Kittelberger, MD is an Anesthisiologist and Pain Management Specialist with American Anesthesiology of North Carolina. Dr. Kittelberger graduated from Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine in 1988. He completed his residency and internship at Hartford Hospital. He is affiliated with the Rex Health Care System, Duke Raleigh Hospital, and Wilson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kittelberger is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, North Carolina Society of Anesthesia, and North Carolina Medical Society.
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College School of Medicine
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Hartford Hosp, Anesthesiology; Hartford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, North Carolina Society of Anesthesia, North Carolina Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Excellent Mentorship, and Training
Hobbies / Sports
- Travel, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Spending Time with Family
- Rex Health Care System
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Dr. Keith P. Kittelberger MD's Practice location
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616Get Direction
RALEIGH, NC 27607Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Keith P. Kittelberger MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Keith P. Kittelberger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kittelberger
- Everything You Need To Know About Chemotherapy
What is Chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a type of treatment used in treating cancer. It is used to destroy cancer cells. In other cases, chemotherapy drugs suppress cancer cells, destroy them or reduce their rate of spreading. These drugs are well known as anticancer drugs. What Does a Chemotherapy...
- A New Study Shows Possible Link Between Atrial Fibrillation and Sleep Apnea
The Risk Of Sleep Apnea And Cardiac Issues Studies that are able to examine the relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac issues are of great importance, since the relationship between the two can be severe. This condition can cause issues when an individual is sleeping, as a study at Umea...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Monaco MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Gerald Anthony Maccioli MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Adeyemi John Olufolabi MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Robert S Alphin MD3000 New Bern Ave Raleigh NC 27610
- Dr. Eric Wayne Mason MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Bradley Vargo DO11255 Woodlake Dr Willoughby OH 44094