Allen D. Colic, DDS is a Dentist with Endodontics Northwest in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Colic graduated from Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine in 2003. He completed his residency at Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine as well. Dr. Colic serves as an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Washington. He is a member of the American Association of Endodontics and the Washington State Association of Endodontics.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Clinical Professor, University of Washington -
- Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Endodontics, Washington State Association of Endodontics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Education, Good Residency Program, and Commitment to Providing High Quality Treatment
Hobbies / Sports
- Ice Hockey, Skiing, Boating
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Endodontics
Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188
- Dr. Daniel Steven Geare Other41 148th Ave SE Bellevue Washington 98007