Dr. Vasundhara-Devi Vemula practices Neuropathology in Hopkinsville, KY. Dr. Vemula studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College M.D. 1980
- Cumberland Hall ( Hopkinsville, KY )
Vasundhara-Devi Vemula's Practice location
Hopkinsville, KY 42240Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Vasundhara-Devi Vemula | Psychiatrist | Psychosomatic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Vasundhara-Devi Vemula's reviewsWrite Review
- Lexi Pappas and her Mom Both Have Muscular Dystrophy. This is Their Story.
Facioscapulohumeral dystrophy (FSHD) is a much more rare variant of muscular dystrophy, which consists of an autosomal dominant inherited version of muscular dystrophy, that begins by affecting the muscles in the face, and then makes its way towards the scapula, and upper arms. This variant is the...
- New Machine Could Detect Early Alzheimer's
A group of biomedical researchers from Case Western Reserve University may have found a new and better way to catch early Alzheimer’s.Why catch Alzheimer’s early?Alzheimer’s affects about 5.5 million Americans, and as people are getting older and living longer, anyone can expect that this...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- What Are the Symptoms of a Concussion?
A concussion refers to a traumatic brain injury that is not very serious. The word has its origin from concutere, the Latin word for ‘violent shaking’. Concussions commonly occur during contact sports, recreation activities, accidents, injuries, and falls. Concussions are very common among...
- What is Atypical Autism?
While autism appears differently in each person, some people show red flags of this mysterious disorder. If someone experiences difficulties in a few core areas or have some specific symptoms of autism, the individual may have atypical autism. Officially, atypical autism is called Pervasive...
- Dr. Jacqueline Rose Ansell M.D219 Dunbar Cave Rd Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. John M Colby M.D.1724 Kenton St Hopkinsville KY 42240
- Dr. Maqbool Ahmed MD298 Clear Sky Ct Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Alan F Bachrach MD, PH.D.3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207
- Dr. John Timothy Ebert MD105b West 18th Street Hopkinsville KY 42240
- Dr. Michael Anthony leander Johnson M.D.650 JOEL DRIVE FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223