Dr. Robbie Harris III is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Paducah, Kentucky. Dr. Harris III specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Harris III is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Harris III are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
- Vanderbilt University
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, International Christian Medical and Dental Association, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Articles and Publications
- Co-authored multiple professional publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loving the way the Lord and his father loves people. Determination.
Hobbies / Sports
- Coaches Football, Owns a cattle farm, Volunteer work
Dr. Robbie J. Harris III's Practice location
Paducah, Kentucky 42001Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robbie J. Harris III | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robbie J. Harris III's reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Dr. Thomas Nathan Bowles D.M.D, M.D.2850 LONE OAK RD. PADUCAH KY 42003
- Dr. Robert Donald Heine DMD2850 LONE OAK RD STE #5 PADUCAH KY 42003
- Dr. Brent Fredrick Newby D.D.S.1836 Broadway Street Paducah KY 42001
- Bret A Avra D,M.D.2605 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Brian Tory Heine DMD2850 LONE OAK RD STE #6 PADUCAH KY 42003
- Dr. Mark Allen Miller M.D., D.M.D.200 Spring Valley Dr Paducah KY 42003