Dr. Ramesh Gaud is a radiologist practicing in Rensselaer, Indiana. Dr. Gaud specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Baroda Medical College
Medical College Baroda 1966
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Patent protection strategies.
- Reverse docking: a powerful tool for drug repositioning and drug rescue.
- In vitro and in vivo Evaluation of CYP1A Interaction Potential of Terminalia Arjuna Bark.
- Acute and repeated dose toxicity studies of different β-cyclodextrin-based nanosponge formulations.
- Effect of inclusion complexation of meloxicam with β-cyclodextrin- and β-cyclodextrin-based nanosponges on solubility, in vitro release and stability studies.
- Engineering of microcomplex of artemether and lumefantrine for effective drug treatment in malaria.
- Micro to nanoneedles: a trend of modernized transepidermal drug delivery system.
- A combinatorial approach of inclusion complexation and dendrimer synthesization for effective targeting EGFR-TK.
- Cytotherapy using stromal cells: Current and advance multi-treatment approaches.
- Systematic approaches for biodiagnostics using exhaled air.
- Mt Sinai Hosp-Med Ctr, Radiology; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center of Chicago Program
- Cook County Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital, Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
- India, South Chicago Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Radiologists, Radiological Society of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
- Attention and Time Given to Interpretation, Continuing Education, Radiology Associates
- Jasper County Hospital
Ramesh S. Gaud MD's Practice location
Rensselaer, Indiana 47978Get Direction
RENSSELAER, IN 47978Get Direction
Rensselaer, IN 47978Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ramesh S. Gaud MD | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ramesh S. Gaud MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...