Dr. William Chau is a Chiropractor practicing in Burlingame, California. Dr. Chau specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chau seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National Registry of Naturopathic Practitioner MS., DC., N.M.D. 2011
American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board MS., DC., N.M.D. 1998
American Academy of Pain Management MS., DC., N.M.D. 1990
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic MS., DC., N.M.D. 1983
California State University, Fresno. Master in Nutrition and Food Science MS., DC., N.M.D. 1979
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Electro Therapy Association
- American Society of Laser Therapy
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Naturopathic Medical Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- The importance of natural healing patience and offering them alternatives of a natural way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Jogging, Exercise, Swimming
Favorite professional publications
- Natural Medicine Journal
William H. Chau's Practice location
Burlingame, California 94010Get Direction
Request An Appointment With William H. Chau | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
William H. Chau's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- 5 Tips on Living with AIDS
OverviewAIDS is caused by human immune deficiency virus (HIV). The virus damages the immune system by interrupting the ability of the body to fight infection. The affected person becomes more vulnerable to disease. Individuals that are affected with HIV can acquire AIDS, but not all individuals...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Dobri Kiprov MD., P.C.1700 California Street San Francisco California 94109
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis MD1828 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. June Y Zhang MD7150 N George Bush Hwy Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD290 Baldwin Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Vadim I Kvitash M.D.2299 Post St San Francisco CA 94115