Dr. William Chau is a Chiropractor practicing in Burlingame, California. Dr. Chau specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chau seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National Registry of Naturopathic Practitioner MS., DC., N.M.D. 2011
American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board MS., DC., N.M.D. 1998
American Academy of Pain Management MS., DC., N.M.D. 1990
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic MS., DC., N.M.D. 1983
California State University, Fresno. Master in Nutrition and Food Science MS., DC., N.M.D. 1979
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Electro Therapy Association
- American Society of Laser Therapy
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Naturopathic Medical Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- The importance of natural healing patience and offering them alternatives of a natural way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Jogging, Exercise, Swimming
Favorite professional publications
- Natural Medicine Journal
William H. Chau's Practice location
Burlingame, California 94010 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With William H. Chau | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
William H. Chau's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Dr. Dobri Kiprov MD., P.C. 1700 California Street San Francisco California 94109
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD 100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis MD 1828 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. June Y Zhang MD 7150 N George Bush Hwy Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD 290 Baldwin Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Abba I. Terr M.D. 450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108