Dr. William Chau is a Chiropractor practicing in Burlingame, California. Dr. Chau specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chau seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National Registry of Naturopathic Practitioner MS., DC., N.M.D. 2011
American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board MS., DC., N.M.D. 1998
American Academy of Pain Management MS., DC., N.M.D. 1990
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic MS., DC., N.M.D. 1983
California State University, Fresno. Master in Nutrition and Food Science MS., DC., N.M.D. 1979
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Electro Therapy Association
- American Society of Laser Therapy
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Naturopathic Medical Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- The importance of natural healing patience and offering them alternatives of a natural way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Jogging, Exercise, Swimming
Favorite professional publications
- Natural Medicine Journal
William H. Chau's Practice location
Burlingame, California 94010Get Direction
Request An Appointment With William H. Chau | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
William H. Chau's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Dr. Dobri Kiprov MD., P.C.2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis MD275 W MACARTHUR OAKLAND CA 94611
- Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD290 Baldwin Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. June Y Zhang MD290 Baldwin Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Lynn E. Spitler MD450 Stanyan St San Francisco CA 94117