Dr. Shahniwaz Labana is an internist practicing in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Labana specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Labana provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Wayne State University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Chest Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Abstracts for CHEST
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association
Shahniwaz Labana, MD's Practice location
ROCHESTER, MI 48307Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Shahniwaz Labana, MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Shahniwaz Labana, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Marilyn M.P. Tsao2755 Carpenter Road Ann Arbor Michigan 48108
- Dr. Brandon Allen M.D.Henry Ford Health System Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Viswanadh R. Vegesna M.D5301 E HURON RIVER DR YPSILANTI MI 48197
- Robert Stankewitz1600 South Canton Center Road Canton Michigan 48188
- Mrs. Sara Husain MD2305 Genoa Business Park Drive Brighton Michigan 48114
- Dr. Kimberly L. Kyle D.O5301 E HURON RIVER DR YPSILANTI MI 48197