She was the First Female to Graduate
Education and Training
University of Texas
- University of San Antonio
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Endurance
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Water Skiing, Hiking, Outdoor Activities
Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S.'s Practice location
San Antonio, Texas 78232Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78232Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Francisco Portillo Ramos D.D.S.11230 West Ave San Antonio TX 78213
- Dr. Andrew T Scraver D.D.S.8809 N. Navarro Victoria Texas 77904
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Anita Myers134 Menger Springs Boerne TX 78006
- Tasneim Mohamed DDS14034 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio Texas 78247
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253