She was the First Female to Graduate
Education and Training
University of Texas
- University of San Antonio
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Endurance
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Water Skiing, Hiking, Outdoor Activities
Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S.'s Practice location
San Antonio, Texas 78232Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78232Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Francisco Portillo Ramos D.D.S.11230 West Ave San Antonio TX 78213
- Dr. Andrew T Scraver D.D.S.3454 Roosevelt Ave. San Antonio TX 78214
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Anita Myers134 Menger Springs Boerne TX 78006
- Tasneim Mohamed DDS2347 NW military HW San Antonio TX 78231
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5983 BANDERA RD SAN ANTONIO TX 78238