Dr. Allison White is a top dental provider in Northeastern Connecticut. Dr. White specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Her focus is on complete health dentistry; how dentistry is connected to overall well-being. Dr. White has had extensive training in Invisalign clear orthodictics, CEREC one-day crowns, Implants, cosmetic dentistry, snoring and TMJ therapy, tooth whitening, and much more. Dr. White provides metal-free and BPA-free tooth colored restorations for optimal esthetics and patient safety. We have chosen Dr. White as a "TopDoc Leading Physicians of the World" becuase she is a warm personable dentist who provides modern gold-standard dental care.
Education and Training
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Biology 2004
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill D.D.S. 2008
Dr. Allison K. White, DMD's Expert Contributions
If anyone of any age is complaining of a tooth ache it should be evaluated by a dentist. Baby teeth can get infections too! READ MORE
Early Childhood Caries (ECC) can happen even with good oral hygiene. Most of the time the permanent teeth will come in nice and healthy. Be sure your son is getting optimal fluoride to strengthen developing adult teeth READ MORE
No studies show iron to cause staining. Some antibiotics (tetracycline) can cause permanent tooth stain. Have you tried whitening? READ MORE
Hello, Thank you for sending in your question. First of all, congratulations on the first step of caring enough about your dental health to inquire about your chipping teeth. Chipped teeth can have many different sources and it varies person to person. Some people are very hard on their teeth and grind during the night while they are dreaming. Other people have large fillings that weaken the tooth, this is why crowns (caps) are placed: to prevent teeth from breaking. I would have a dentist do a comprehensive evaluation for you so we can ensure no more teeth chip or break! We welcome new patients if you are in our area. Hope this helps! Allison Karen White, DMD READ MORE
- Invisalign Preferred Provider 2017 Align Technology
- General Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide
- Dental Implant Restorations
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member North Carolina Dental Society
- Professional Member American Dental Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Yankee Dental Conference - Public Health
- Rosie's Place Homeless Shelter for Women & Children
- Killingly Public School System - elementary
- Breast Cancer Society
- Mendel Society
- Boston University School of Public Health & Medical Sciences
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Association of Women Dentists, American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society
Articles and Publications
- Published a thesis titled The Effect of Dairy Products On Dental Caries
What do you attribute your success to?
- To her wonderful mentors, including her father who is a dentist as well as now her partner at the practice, and to the great professors she had at Boston University.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking with her husband and two Golden Retrievers, Playing tennis, Spending time with family and friends
Dr. Allison K. White, DMD's Practice location
NEWTON, MA 02459Get Direction
Asheville, NC 28805Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allison K. White, DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allison K. White, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
Such a wonderful experience all around at Killingly Dental Care!
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD87 Slater Ave Jewett City CT 06351
- Dr. Valerie Joan Alessandro D.D.S.6 Storrs Rd Willimantic CT 06226
- Gregory M Gazzola DMD520 RIVERSIDE DRIVE GROSVENORDALE CT 06246
- Dr. Scott B. Klimaj D.M.D.1 Garnett Ln Greenville RI 02828
- Dr. Allen Jay Rubin DMD305 Main St Southbridge MA 01550
- Dr. Mark Louis Longobardi DMD169 Valley St Willimantic CT 06226