Whitney Grandy is a physical therapist practicing in Silver Spring, Maryland. Whitney Grandy specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Whitney Grandy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Whitney Grandy will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Whitney Grandy DPT's Expert Contributions
Hello, Yes, physical therapy could be beneficial for you. You should seek out a pelvic floor specialist. A pelvic floor specialist can aid in any gender. Sometimes pelvic floor is the missing component in individuals with back pain. When you see your specialist be prepared to inform them if it’s during or after intercourse, positional dependent, and a description of your pain and symptoms. READ MORE
Professional Society Memberships
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Delta Sigma Theta
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dr. Grandy's faith as well as her experience as a physical therapist and 10 years as an accomplished gymnast.
- She participated in a Community Outreach Service with the Go Baby Go Program which helps adapt go-karts for children with special needs. She also participated in a two-month mission trip to Costa Rica.
Dr. Whitney Grandy DPT's Practice location
Silver Spring, Maryland 20902Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Whitney Grandy DPT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Whitney Grandy DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Eileen A. Anderson PT20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Chaney Hindman 22304
- Sandra Riendeau PT14409 Greenview Dr Laurel MD 20708
- Dr. Rafik Abdel-hamid Tarfa MS, DPT, PT9500 Pennsylvania Ave Upper Marlboro MD 20772
- Marisa C Birkmeier PT, DPT111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Mr. Jonathan J Moshenberg DPT1150 18th Street Nw Washington DC 20036