Dr. Stuart Kravitz practices Allergy and Immunology care in Mount Laurel, NJ. Dr. Kravitz specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kravitz provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Temple University Medical School M.D. 1976
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Stuart Kravitz's Expert Contributions
Some food allergies can improve over time. It is important to be evaluated by a board certified allergist to first identify what foods you are allergic to and then carefully review your history to see what time of reactions you have experienced. Based on the history and test results sometimes an in office challenge is recommended to certain foods to rule out an allergic problem. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- NJ Top Doc20182017-2018
- New Jersey Allergy Society,Pennsylvania Allergy Society
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Burlington County ( Mount Holly, NJ ) Virtua Vorhees
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center - Cherry Hill ( Cherry Hill, NJ )
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center ( Camden, NJ )
Stuart Kravitz's Practice location
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Stuart Kravitz | Allergist and Immunologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Stuart Kravitz's reviewsWrite Review
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Dr. John R Cohn M.D. 1015 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Robert Jean Perin MD 630 Salem Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Andrea Joan Apter MD 3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Michael John Gentlesk M.D. 2301 E Evesham Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Eugene Anthony Gatti MD 54 E Main St Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Elias Michael Abboud M.D. 261 Old York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046