Dr. Stuart Kravitz practices Allergy and Immunology care in Mount Laurel, NJ. Dr. Kravitz specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kravitz provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Temple University Medical School M.D. 1976
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Stuart Kravitz's Expert Contributions
Some food allergies can improve over time. It is important to be evaluated by a board certified allergist to first identify what foods you are allergic to and then carefully review your history to see what time of reactions you have experienced. Based on the history and test results sometimes an in office challenge is recommended to certain foods to rule out an allergic problem. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- NJ Top Doc20182017-2018
- New Jersey Allergy Society,Pennsylvania Allergy Society
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Burlington County ( Mount Holly, NJ ) Virtua Vorhees
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center - Cherry Hill ( Cherry Hill, NJ )
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center ( Camden, NJ )
Stuart Kravitz's Practice location
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Stuart Kravitz | Allergist and Immunologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Stuart Kravitz's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
Nearby Allergist and Immunologists
- Mr. Danny Tu Khounh L.AC. 258 South State Street, Rear Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. David Rosen M.D. 925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Olga A. Katz M.D., PH.D. 822 Pine St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Robert Jean Perin MD 630 Salem Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Nicholas A Pawlowski M.D. 34th St. & Civic Center Blvd. Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. John R Cohn M.D. 1015 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107