Dr. Luis Nina-Ortega is a pediatrician practicing in New York, New York. Dr. Nina-Ortega is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nina-Ortega diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nina-Ortega can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Pediatrics, Ottawa Hospital, Montreal Children\'s Hospital, Sir M.B. Davis Jewish General Hospital
- Ottawa Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Classical music, Baseball- Yankees
Luis C. Nina-Ortega, MD, FAAP, MPH's Practice location
New York, New York 10032Get Direction
Luis C. Nina-Ortega, MD, FAAP, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Dr. Ilene Fennoy MD3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nicole Spillane M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Ana R. Olivero MD3959 BROADWAY NEW YORK NY 10032
- Diana Volpert3959 Broadway New York New York 10032
- Dr. Maximo D'Oleo M.D.135 Haven Avenue New York New York 10032
- Dr. Cristina Fernandez M.D.622 W 168th St New York New York 10032