Rhonda Giddings is an acupuncturist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Giddings evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Giddings treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Education and Training
Florida Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine Masters in Oriental Medicine 2004
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Bethesda Mission, Child Fund International, St. Joseph's Indian School, St. Labrae Indian School, & St. Jude's
Rhonda Giddings's Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17112 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rhonda Giddings | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rhonda Giddings's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Ruth Busko Wegmann M.AC., L.AC., DIPL.A 26 N Hanover St Carlisle PA 17013
- Batbayar Damdin Other 4055 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Rebecca L Thoroughgood L.AC. 2837 N Front St Harrisburg PA 17110
- Ms. Christie S Kern R. AC. 651 S 27th St Harrisburg PA 17111
- Diem Hoang Nguyen LOM 1847 Market St Camp Hill PA 17011
- Ms. Nancy J Kschinka MED., MAC., DIPLAC. 101 Front St. Boiling Springs PA 17007