Hong Ma is an acupuncturist practicing in Centennial, CO. Dr. Ma evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Ma treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- supervisorColorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine2012 - 2018
Hong Ma's Practice location
Centennial, CO 80112 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Hong Ma | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Hong Ma's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Daisy Dong L. AC. CMD 1325 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80222
- Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC 2121 W 84th Ave Federal Heights CO 80260
- Bruce Alan Stoebner L.AC. 2840 Xanthia Ct Denver CO 80238
- Judith C Lemieux M.S., L.AC. 3071 W Clyde Pl Denver CO 80211
- Dr. Shuhong Hua LIC. AC., DIPL. AC. 780 Simms Street Golden CO 80401
- Dr. Kenneth Szarka D.C 7286 S Yosemite St Englewood CO 80112