Dr. John Myers practices Emergency Medicine in Grapevine, TX. Dr. Myers assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Myers examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Texas Tech Univ. School of Medicine MD 1991
American Board of Emergency Medicine
Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Medical City Hospital ( Dallas, TX )
- Medical City Lewisville
- El Paso Children's Hospital
John Myers's Practice location
Grapevine, TX 76051Get Direction
Request An Appointment With John Myers | Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John Myers's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. Arun Raghavan MD2831 E. President George Bush Hwy Richardson TX 75082
- Dr. Mark Lekas DO2809 Shelton Way Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Alexander A. Gaidarski MD6951 Meadowbriar Ln Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Devang Jitendra Patel M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Wilfredo Rivera MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Robert Glatz MD1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas TX 75203