Dr. Debroah Rice is a naturopathic physician practicing in Portland , OR. Dr. Rice specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Rice combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Education and Training
National University of Natural Medicine Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine 2009
Grand Canyon University MPH 2014
Arizona State University BS Exercise Science and Biochemistry 2000
Debroah Rice's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- OANP - Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- AANP - American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- NDI - Natural Doctors International, Board Member - Secretary
Debroah Rice's Practice location
Portland , OR 97239Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Debroah Rice | Naturopathic Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Debroah Rice's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Health Benefits of Cilantro?
What is cilantro and where does it come from?Cilantro is a plant that blooms and is replanted yearly. Thus, it is considered an annual herb. Its scientific name is Coriandrum sativum and is also known as "coriander" or "Chinese parsley". Every part of the plant is edible, but its dried seeds and...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- Health Benefits of Selenium
What is selenium?Selenium is a trace mineral, which is mostly found in the soil. Since it is found in the soil, it is also present in certain food items and small traces in water. Selenium is one of the vital minerals for the human body. It helps boost the health of the immune system and actively...
- The Benefits of Buckwheat
Buckwheat is not actually a wheat. Although it is a whole grain it is neither a grain or a cereal. Similar to quinoa, buckwheat is derived from the seeds of a flowering plant. It is naturally gluten free making it a great ingredient in many dishes and smoothies. Buckwheat originated in the...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Folic Acid Benefits: Foods High in Folic Acid
Folic acid is required for proper cellular regeneration and growth. Moreover, folic acid helps in a number of essential functions in the body such as the biosynthesis of nucleotides in cells, repair and synthesis of DNA, the production of RBCs, and the prevention of anemia.It also encourages the...
- Andrea Premazzi419 Center Street Ste 206 Oregon City OR 97045
- Dr. Jennifer Davidson ND2133 N Willis Blvd Portland Oregon 97217
- Dr. Laura Schneider Martell ND, LAC8113 Se 13th Ave Portland OR 97222
- Dr. Ellen Sauter ND2456 NW Northrup Ste 1A Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Paul Karl Kalnins N.D.2928 Se Hawthorne Blvd Portland OR 97214
- Dr. Joseph J. Coletto N.D., L.AC.10525 Se Cherry Blossom Dr Portland OR 97216