Dr. Alina Livshits is an internist practicing in Andover, Minnesota. Dr. Livshits specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Livshits provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Program
- Baystate Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
Dr. Alina G. Livshits, MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alina G. Livshits, MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alina G. Livshits, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Livshits
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD6545 France Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Bernadette K. Quadling Other1415 LILAC DR N GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55422
- Dr. Syed Z Hasan MD2855 CAMPUS DR STE 400 PLYMOUTH MN 55441
- Dr. Sally Berryman MD1020 Bandana Blvd W Saint Paul MN 55108
- Dr. Rahul Tamhane MD3300 Oakdale Ave North Minneapolis MN 55422