She started an after school science program in 2002 which is still in existence today. It is called Casa Juan Diego in which they also assist in helping children with their homework.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 2008
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
- Internal Medicine, Louis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital; Ophthalmology, University of Chicago; Anesthesiology, University of Illinois at Chicago
Professional Society Memberships
- Healthcare Executives Network, Leadership Think Tank, American Medical Association, Columbia Alumni Association, American Cancer Society, American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine, American College for Advancement in Medicine
Articles and Publications
- Demographic Differences in FDA Drug Acceptances (the willingness of patients to use drug off label), 2008
- Investigational Ophthalmology /Neuroscience (how hypertension affects eye vision), 2008
- Epilepsy and Behavioral (depression) - (using Zoloft and Paxil), 2000
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and wanting the best for her patients, first and foremost.
Hobbies / Sports
- Loves to travel, Ice skating mom and golf mom
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Pain management journals
Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, Co 80909Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D. | Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flaum
Dr. Flaum’s career in Anesthesiology began in 2006, when she graduated with her Medical Degree from Rush University. Thereafter, she completed her internship from Louis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital and her residency in Anesthesiology from the University of Illinois at Chicago. She is determined to enhance her patients’ quality of life, providing high caliber, individualized care in order to ensure the most optimal results. Dr. Agnes M. Flaum is an established Anesthesiologist who continues to provide exceptional care and support to her patients Colorado Springs, Colorado. Featuring over two decades of experience in her field, she has a special expertise in Pain Management and Anesthesia. To keep current with the new developments and technology in her field, Dr. Flaum remains a distinguished member of the Healthcare Executives Network, Leadership Think Tank, American Medical Association, Columbia Alumni Association, American Cancer Society, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and American College for Advancement in Medicine. She has dedicated her life to delivering quality and compassionate care, and attributes her success to her hard work and wanting the best for her patients, first and foremost. Anesthesiology is the practice of medicine dedicated to the relief of pain and total care of the surgical patient before, during and after surgery. It encompasses anesthesia, intensive care medicine, critical emergency medicine and pain medicine. A pain management specialist evaluates, diagnoses, and treats all different types of pain. Pain is a wide spectrum of disorders including acute pain, chronic pain and cancer pain and sometimes a combination of these. Pain can also arise for many different reasons such as surgery, injury, nerve damage, and metabolic problems such as diabetes. Occasionally, pain can even be the problem all by itself, without any obvious cause at all.
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Nicolas Stoyanovich401 W Greenlawn Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Douglas Helm MD1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Jose Melendez MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Bryce R Andrus MD1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Joel Kellner MD1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Christine Campbell Irelan MD1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909