In the process of a continuing psychoanalytic training with Washington/Baltimore Center for Psychoanalysis.
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association, Division of Psychoanalysis
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association, Psychoanalysis (Division 39)
Articles and Publications
- Contributed to an article in the past
What do you attribute your success to?
- Excellent supervision and training, always wanting to continue to learn. Dr. MacLean knows how to work with her patients different personalities.
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, cooking, films/movies
Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD's Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20036Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD3000 Connecticut Ave NW Washington D.C 20008
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD4809 St Elmo Avenue Bethesda MD 20814
- Don A. Miller PHD316 F Street North East Washington DC 20002
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shore PSY.D.10875 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Miriam E Beadle PH.D3000 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20008