In the process of a continuing psychoanalytic training with Washington/Baltimore Center for Psychoanalysis.
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association, Division of Psychoanalysis
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association, Psychoanalysis (Division 39)
Articles and Publications
- Contributed to an article in the past
What do you attribute your success to?
- Excellent supervision and training, always wanting to continue to learn. Dr. MacLean knows how to work with her patients different personalities.
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, cooking, films/movies
Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD's Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20036Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Dr. Hoorie Siddique PH.D.962 Wayne Avenue Silver Spring MD 20910
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD3000 CONNECTICUT AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20008
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD11621 Yeatman Terrace Silver Spring Maryland 20902
- Don A. Miller PHD316 F Street North East Washington DC 20002
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shore PSY.D.3554 CHAIN BRIDGE RD FAIRFAX VA 22030