Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.
Psychologist30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan, 48071
Sabrina M. Bolvari, M.A., TLLP is a psychotherapist currently serving patients at the Personalized Nursing LIGHT House in Plymouth, Michigan. She obtained her Bachelorâ??s Degree at the University of Michigan in Dearborn and her Masterâ??s in Clinical Psychology at the Michigan School of Professional Psychology in 2017. Dr. Bolvari is certified in Non-violent Crisis Prevention and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Furthermore, having been in practice for a few years Dr. Bolvari is well versed in group and individual therapy, substance abuse and addiction, anxiety, depression, lesbian, bisexual, gay, transgender, queer, prolonged exposure therapy training, post-traumatic stress disorder, dual diagnosis, grief counseling and in-patient psychotherapy.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Taking advantage of many different opportunities she's had. Sabrina earned additional work experience while attending school. She likes to learn, has a thirst for education, and also attributes the support she's received from family and friends to her success.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Rock Climbing, Yoga, Playing Video Games
Favorite professional publications
- Psychology Today
Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.'s Practice location
Madison Heights, Michigan 48071Get Direction
BINGHAM FARMS, MI 48025Get Direction
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Dr. Michael Edward Behen PHD150 Maincentre Northville MI 48167
- Dr. Gordon MacKinnon PH. D.800 W Avon Rd Rochester Hills MI 48307
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP464 N Main St Plymouth MI 48170
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D.27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP32841 Middlebelt Rd Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Ryan Koryciak4512 Dixie Hwy, Waterford, MI 48329 Waterford MI 48329