Limaris Ayala, MD, is a primary care physician who has been specializing as a general practitioner at HIMA San Pablo Hospital since 2017. Dr. Ayala earned her MD from Universidad Autnoma de Guadalajara in Humacao, Puerto Rico, in 2008. In addition to her medical accomplishments, Dr. Ayala also stands as a member of the American Academy of Professional Coders, as well as the Conference on Medicinal and Spice Plant Research (CMSPR).
Education and Training
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara MD 2008
- Colegio de Médicos Cirujanos de Puerto Rico
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Professional Coders, Conference on Medicinal and Spice Plant Research
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, Perseverance, and Responsibility.
Hobbies / Sports
- Beach Sports
Favorite professional publications
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- HIMA San Pablo Humacao
Limaris Ayala MD's Practice location
Humacao, PR 00791Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Limaris Ayala MD | General Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Limaris Ayala MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Harms of Being an Anemic
Close speculation of blood drops under a very high powered microscope can reveal outstanding discoveries. It was the first reason why penicillin might have been discovered and named after close identification tests. Anemic patients can be deemed as people who suffer from something which can make...
- What Causes Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose is a compound of two simple sugar molecules. It is formed by the condensation of galactose and glucose, found in a large variety of dairy products including milk, cheese, cream, and yogurt. Lactose is produced naturally by all mammals to nurse their offspring’s. In nursing infants and...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Michael Thrasher200 Harbour Drive Humacao Puerto Rico 00791
- Dr. Wilfredo Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905
- Dr. Omayra Santory ortiz M.D.103 Urb. Inmaculada Las Piedras PR 00771
- Dr. Alexander Rodriguez M.D.Carr. 186 KM 5.2 Canovanas PR 00729
- Dr. Julio Santory -ortiz MD1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314