Dr. Bakri Kulla is an internist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Kulla specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kulla provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Bakri Kulla's Expert Contributions
You do need to figure out what kind of fungal infection dose your partner has and start from there. READ MORE
Traveler diarrhea, Malaria, HIV, STDs, Hepatitis A and B, etc. I would recommend you see an infectious disease specialist or a travel clinic for more details. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital ( Norfolk, VA )
Bakri Kulla's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bakri Kulla | Infectious Disease Specialist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bakri Kulla's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Huy Anthony Tran D.O.500 J Clyde Morris Blvd VA 23693
- Dr. Judi Griffin MD736 Battlefield Boulevard Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Abdulkadir Salhan3705 George Mason Drive Falls Church Virginia 22041
- Dr. Zattam Musselmani MD1422 Poindexter St Chesapeake VA 23324
- Dr. Lind Walter Chinnery MD301 Riverview Ave Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Dipes K Ray M.D., MRCP113 Gainsborough Sq Chesapeake VA 23320