Jonathan Ryan Cabral, DPT is a Physical Therapist working at Jarrett Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Inc. Dr. Cabral earned his degrees from California State University, Fullerton (BS in Exercise Science); Mount St. Mary's University (DPT). Furthermore, Dr. Cabral is certified in Physical Therapy, Neurology, Vertigo, Impairment, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, total body movement, functional movement. Dr. Cabral maintains professional memberships with the American Physical Therapy Association.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Resilience and dedication to the field he loves.
Areas of research
- Worked as a Physical Therapy Assistant doing orthopedics, aquatics, inpatient and outpatient.Licensed in January 2018
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Tennis, Volleyball, Pilates, Yoga, Meditation, Yard Work, Gardening
Jonathan Cabral's Practice location
CARLSBAD, CA 92009Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jonathan Cabral | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jonathan Cabral's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Ms. Julie Sarton PT13891 Newport Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Monique Peterson P.T.18377 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS6888 Lincoln Ave Buena Park CA 90620
- Davis Y Koh DPT, MBA, GCS, CSCS9080 Irvine Center Dr Irvine CA 92618
- Matt Swift PT1500 S Anaheim Blvd Anaheim CA 92805
- Dr. Kerry Allison Tortarolo P.T.20301 Acacia Street Newport Beach CA 92660