Jonathan Ryan Cabral, DPT is a Physical Therapist working at Jarrett Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Inc. Dr. Cabral earned his degrees from California State University, Fullerton (BS in Exercise Science); Mount St. Mary's University (DPT). Furthermore, Dr. Cabral is certified in Physical Therapy, Neurology, Vertigo, Impairment, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, total body movement, functional movement. Dr. Cabral maintains professional memberships with the American Physical Therapy Association.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Resilience and dedication to the field he loves.
Areas of research
- Worked as a Physical Therapy Assistant doing orthopedics, aquatics, inpatient and outpatient.Licensed in January 2018
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Tennis, Volleyball, Pilates, Yoga, Meditation, Yard Work, Gardening
Jonathan Cabral's Practice location
CARLSBAD, CA 92009Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jonathan Cabral | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jonathan Cabral's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Ms. Julie Sarton PT101 THE CITY DR S ORANGE CA 92868
- Dr. Kerry Allison Tortarolo P.T.2216 NEWPORT BLVD COSTA MESA CA 92627
- Matt Swift PT1500 S Anaheim Blvd Anaheim CA 92805
- Davis Y Koh DPT, MBA, GCS, CSCS9080 Irvine Center Dr Irvine CA 92618
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS6888 Lincoln Ave Buena Park CA 90620
- Monique Peterson P.T.18377 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648