Domenica Barabe is a physical therapist practicing in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Domenica Barabe specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Domenica Barabe can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Domenica Barabe will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Professional Society Memberships
- Valley Forge Watershed Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, holistic healing, getting patients healthier, seeing them progress and lead happier lives.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- All Major Physical Therapy Publications, Books, Research, Events
Domenica S. Barabe's Practice location
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Domenica S. Barabe | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Domenica S. Barabe's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Mr. Kale R Isaacson P.T.1334 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT6405 Elk Horn Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT7920 Carmel Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87122
- Amanda K Sodemann DPT4811 Hardware Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Allison Kelly D.P.T.2607 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Hazelwood DPT601 Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Avenue Ne Albuquerque NM 87102