She specializes in finding the underlying issue and the root of the problem for patients. She customizes programs to balance their bodies better and try to get them off medicine that they've been taking on a regular basis. She cures medical conditions.
- St. Joseph Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Michigan State Medical Society
Articles and Publications
- Published Twice in the American Academy of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Journal
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, New Restaurants, Trying New Food, Drawing
Sylmara E. Chatman's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Sylmara E. Chatman | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sylmara E. Chatman's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chatman
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Grace W Patterson MD9150 Linwood Ave Detroit MI 48206
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel MD28289 Hoover Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Rajat Daniel MD1990 Union Lake Rd Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Joseph Beaman M.D.23870 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Jef Getzinger MD15055 22 Mile Rd Utica MI 48315