Dr. David Rapps DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)Edison New Jersey, 08817
Dr. David Rapps is a podiatrist practicing in Edison, New Jersey. Dr. Rapps is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Rapps diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Podiatric Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of the field, helping others get better and leading a healthier lifestyle.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Traveling, Outdoors
Favorite professional publications
- All Major Podiataric, Medical Research, Journals
Dr. David Rapps DPM's Practice location
Edison, New Jersey 08817Get Direction
BRONX, NY 10457Get Direction
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Dr. Jordan Scott Steinberg DPM83 Hanover Road Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Jay Mermelstein DPM375 Route 130 East Windsor NJ 08520
- Dr. Ujjwal K. Datta DPM4 EAST HIGH STREET BOUND BROOK New Jersey 08805
- Dr. Sanjay P. Gandhi D.P.M.215 Gordons Corner Rd Englishtown NJ 07726
- Dr. Mireille Blanchette DPM1156 Springfield Ave Mountainside NJ 07092
- Dr. Dennis L. Turner DPM674 St George Ave Rahway New Jersey 07065