Philip M. Robitaille, DDS, is a Dentist working at Philip M Robitaille, D.D.S. & Associates. Dr. Robitaille received his degrees from Northwestern University. Additionally, Dr. Robitaille has extensive expertise in Laser and Guided Surgery. Dr. Robitaille maintains a professional membership with the Massachusetts Dental Peer Review Chair, Massachusetts Dental Society, American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Laser Dentistry.
Professional Society Memberships
- Massachusetts Dental Peer Review Chair, Massachusetts Dental Society, American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Laser Dentistry
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Golf
Phillip M. Robitaille's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Phillip M. Robitaille | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Phillip M. Robitaille's reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D. 24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Dr. Justin Warren Ruffner D.D.S. 516 Hawthorn St North Dartmouth MA 02747
- Jairahadeep Singh 255 Promenade St Providence Rhode Island 02908
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD 1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Candida Castillo DMD, 2148 Mineral Spring Avenue North Providence RI 02911
- Dr. James Michael Phelan D.M.D. 3 Howarth Ave Attleboro MA 02703