Examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases, injuries, and disorders of the visual system, provide eye care for local students, diagnose and manage ocular disease, prescribe and provide corrective glasses and contact lenses for all ages, from young children to the elderly. Treat Eye Infections, "pink eyes", mild to severe eye allergies, corneal abrasions and inflammations of the eye.
What do you attribute your success to?
- His parents, for their encouragement and support. He also attributes his mentor, Dr. Joseph Occhipinti, with whom he now currently works. Dr. Occhipinti has been invaluable in providing guidance, knowledge and advice to him, and has advised him throughout his journey to become an optometrist.
Edward Tran OD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Edward Tran OD | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Edward Tran OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Johan-Chanh Tran8907 Warner Ave Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Noemi Delagarza Larragoiti OD10145 Valley View Street Cypress CA 90630
- Dr. Gemie N Pham O.D.34800 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Ketan Patel OD18291 Imperial Hwy Yorba Linda CA 92886
- Dr. Jon Dennis Morrison OD22741 Lambert St Lake Forest CA 92630
- Dr. Sarah Chung O.D.6731 Westminster Blvd Westminster CA 92683