Chaney Hindman is a physical therapist practicing in , . Chaney Hindman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Chaney Hindman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Chaney Hindman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Having her own experience with pain and physical therapy. Physical Therapy helped her and inspired her to help others.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Gardening
Request An Appointment With Chaney Hindman | Physical Therapist | Geriatrics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Chaney Hindman's reviewsWrite Review
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Dr. Whitney Grandy DPT2101 Medical Park Drive Silver Spring Maryland 20902
- Dr. Travis A Lore PT1723 Financial Loop Woodbridge VA 22192
- Dr. Rafik Abdel-hamid Tarfa MS, DPT, PT9500 Pennsylvania Ave Upper Marlboro MD 20772
- Moonhee Jo PT, DPT13895 Hedgewood Dr. Woodbridge VA 22193
- Marisa C Birkmeier PT, DPT111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Mr. Jonathan J Moshenberg DPT1150 18th Street Nw Washington DC 20036