Chaney Hindman is a physical therapist practicing in , . Chaney Hindman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Chaney Hindman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Chaney Hindman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Having her own experience with pain and physical therapy. Physical Therapy helped her and inspired her to help others.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Gardening
Request An Appointment With Chaney Hindman | Physical Therapist | Geriatrics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Chaney Hindman's reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Travis A Lore PT1723 Financial Loop Woodbridge VA 22192
- Dr. Rafik Abdel-hamid Tarfa MS, DPT, PT9500 Pennsylvania Ave Upper Marlboro MD 20772
- Moonhee Jo PT, DPT13895 Hedgewood Dr. Woodbridge VA 22193
- Dr. Danielle A Fishburn DPT1850 Town Center Pkwy Reston VA 20190
- Megan Hanlon DPT150 Elden St Herndon VA 20170
- Cynthia Leigh Thomson DPT8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306